- A For Effort - Complete Tutorial Mode
- Tag, You're It! - Perform and land a Tag Combo
Two other modes that I would recommend would be Story Mode as you'll unlock two more playable characters as you progress through this mode. I would also like to mention that by completing Story Mode you'll earn up to four Trophies/Achievements here also. One last thing is that as you are playing through Story Mode after finishing each fight you are awarded a good amount of Kombat Koins that can be used later when you decide to start unlocking the different items inside The Krypt.
The other mode that I'd like to recommend playing first is the Challenge Tower. First off for every challenge completed you are awarded a good amount of Kombat Koins. Second of all by completing Challenge Tower you will earn alot of Trophies/Achievements along the way!
If you happen to have any questions please feel free to leave them in the comment area of this blog or email me at gameblogger79@live.com
No comments:
Post a Comment